Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gautama
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- of King Suddhodana, and called Gautama Buddha.
- stated, the last of these was Gautama Buddha.
- According to the Indian philosophical outlook, Gautama Buddha, up
- Thus did Gautama Buddha rise to the full dignity
- must be clearly understood. Gautama realized that in the great
- Bodhisattva-Gautama. Gautama was possessed of a higher wisdom
- character.’ At first the great Gautama did not fully grasp
- Gautama and led him directly to that sublime enlightenment known
- enlightenment that the thought came to Gautama that the teachings
- caused Gautama to exclaim: — ‘Only liberation from
- transcendent state which Gautama Buddha has designated
- himself, nor Buddhism, can be properly understood. When Gautama
- of which has nearly set; but with the advent of Gautama it shone
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: