Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gnosis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- tendency which has been called Gnosis [a term denoting a higher
- extend far beyond the ancient gnosis of those early Christian
- few centuries of the Christian era, this ancient gnosis put
- The old gnosis sought the Christ-Being in that
- ancient gnosis rightly, then must we look upon it from the
- gnosis, this Christ-Element continues to dwell in the spiritual
- Christianity, the ancient gnosis considered of especial import in
- gnosis looked upon primeval man during the very beginning of his
- following manner: — According to the gnosis, an especially
- man could acquire. From this time on, so the gnosis states, the
- (Mark i, 9 to 11), was regarded by this ancient gnosis as a
- of human evolution. The gnosis further declared that some very
- event similar to that which the gnosis regarded as having taken
- gnosis termed THE CHRIST.
- The gnosis clearly realized that through The
- place in the evolution of humanity. The gnosis states quite
- according to the ancient gnosis, was active in the body of Jesus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: