Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- great many centuries before the time of Buddha. Greek historians
- with the old Greek writers who already in olden days had fixed
- alone. But from that period on, in which the Greeks lived, that
- to this point the Greek authors state that the ancient Persians
- It was the same with the Greeks after the two
- man’s conception of spiritual life. Where the Greek writers
- Greek writer (who wished to emphasize the fact that some among
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- down through Greek tradition which is most suggestive, not only
- said to Solon: — ‘You Greeks are still children, you have
- of fact it was only the Greeks who used the name of Hermes, for
- of material life, was said to have an enemy whom the Greeks
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- Greeks, or Romans, had a definite mission to fulfil, and that
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- derived from the Greek -- ànthrôpos, man, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: