Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heaven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- fact was regarded as a sign traced in the heavens indicating in
- in the ‘Prologue of Heaven’:
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- with the heavens, and this is not true. We must go far back to
- which is written in the firmament by the heavenly bodies, and
- these two heavenly bodies which appear so full of mystery in the
- with reference to the Sun and Moon, so were other heavenly bodies
- positions of the heavenly bodies, and thus create an universal
- of the Heavens, as manifested in spiritual symbols, that the old
- From the movements of the heavenly bodies and the
- down to earth from the vault of heaven.
- heavens, prompting him with counsel concerning that activity
- adjured them to look up to the heavens, there to seek guidance
- Stellar Script which was written in the canopy of heaven. When
- B.C. an Egyptian looked up into the heavens, there, at that
- of life, and also in our study of the heavens. We regard the
- inspired by the ever vigilant heavenly powers, and in the souls
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- down as lightning from Heaven, of the words: — “I AM AN
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- when the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,
- whirlwind into heaven’ (II Kings, ii, 11), and the mantle
- merely states that Elijah ascended into heaven (II Kings, ii,
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: