Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hermes
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- during these lectures are: Hermes, Buddha and Moses.
- among Great Leaders such as Hermes, Buddha, Moses, and others,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- called THE GREAT WISE ONE — THE OLD HERMES. When, at a later
- wisdom, he also called himself Hermes, according to an old custom
- believed that in him the primeval wisdom of the old Hermes lived
- once again. They named the first Hermes, — ‘Hermes
- Trismegistos‘ — the Thrice-Great Hermes; but as a matter
- of fact it was only the Greeks who used the name of Hermes, for
- those things which the Thrice-Great Hermes had taught them, and
- and goddess, Osiris and Isis. It was Hermes himself who called
- of humanity, and under whose wise influence Hermes, or Thoth,
- Hence we must regard Hermes, The Great Wise One,
- when their thoughts turned to Hermes were such as we have
- wisdom of Hermes. One might say that ‘The Old Wise
- stars. It was Hermes — ’The Thrice-Blessed‘ — who
- Thoth, or Hermes, they recognized that Great Spirit who,
- came to him through the wondrous Stellar Script, Hermes conceived
- spirit of wisdom descended upon Hermes. It was evident to the
- Cosmos. Hermes, or Thoth, was held in greatest veneration as One
- as Osiris and Hermes, or Thoth, the Egyptians felt in their souls
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- Hermes and Buddha, we are brought face to face with incidents and
- considering the individualities of Zarathustra, Hermes and
- devoted to Hermes. The Egyptians had been assigned a lofty
- Title: Turning Points: Contents
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- significance, and for placing him with Zarathustra, Hermes,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: