Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: isis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- Gods, of whom the most important are Osiris and Isis, are
- and goddess, Osiris and Isis. It was Hermes himself who called
- sea. The goddess Isis, wife and sister of Osiris, sought long her
- erected. Later, Isis gave birth to Horos. Now, Horos was also a
- influence which descended upon Isis from Osiris, who had
- associated with the ideal forms of Osiris and Isis. Further, it
- saying that Osiris represents the Sun, and Isis the Moon, and so
- known as Isis; hence we have an Osiris-Isis duality. When we give
- upon the relation between Osiris and Isis in a somewhat similar
- concerning Osiris and Isis from the following considerations]: —
- On the other hand, the expression Isis-Force was applied to that
- that was termed the Isis-Force. It is in the above manner that we
- instance, when man exclaimed: — ‘The Osiris-Isis-Force
- great cosmos. The Isis-Force may be pictured as the sun’s
- Isis-Influence. But until she receives his light the moon is dark
- influence of the Osiris-Isis-Force), so are the movements of the
- symbol of the relation between Osiris and Isis,’ but he
- In the same way as Osiris and Isis were regarded
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- bring to a crisis the matter which must now be decided, namely,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- times something in the nature of a crisis, such as might be
- has ever more and more tended toward a crisis, and for the reason
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- The World Crisis. (War, Peace, and Theosophy.)
- Nietzsche in the light of Spiritual Science. Isis
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: