Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- illumination came to him; so does the Christian visualize Jesus
- Jesus of Nazareth, standing in the Jordan, while there descended
- Jesus, intimating that He lived in a body which was external and
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- glorious inspiration which Christ Jesus Himself gave to His
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- has given the name of Jesus of Nazareth, had achieved such
- event which took place on the banks of the Jordan when Jesus of
- Jesus through this sacred baptism, which event we may consider as
- place at the time of the baptism of Jesus in Jordan (St. Mark i,
- soul of Jesus of Nazareth manifested in wholly new indwelling
- innermost being of Jesus of Nazareth — that glorious and most
- forth and unfolded in Jesus during the three years subsequent to
- definitely that we must not consider a particular man [Jesus of
- manifested IN Jesus, through those sublime and singular qualities
- abiding in the man Jesus of Nazareth, has lived on through the
- centuries side by side with that simple idea of Jesus, which
- concept we find Jesus of Nazareth hailed by humanity as its
- what we might call the external history of Jesus, there is found
- secret truth, some awe-inspiring mystery, which even as Jesus
- made to centre all in the personality of Jesus of Nazareth, and
- Jesus-life-research. The results of this mode of thought and
- being of The Chosen One, Jesus of Nazareth. For according to
- these investigations Jesus was to be regarded as One specifically
- in the direction of what we have termed Jesus-life-research, and
- research, to prove that the personality of Jesus of Nazareth
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: