Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lord
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- Although Moses was the prophet of the Lord, who
- and his own person. So that the Lord appeared to manifest in such
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- steadfast of faith in the Lord God.’
- time permitted, by food which the Lord provided. It further
- thoughts of her lord toward Naboth, their neighbour, and spoke to
- what she really desired was to induce her lord to take some kind
- ‘The Lord forbid it me that I should give the inheritance
- when the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,
- ‘Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from
- the spirit of Elijah he said: — ‘As the Lord liveth, and
- for the Lord hath sent me to Jericho.’]. Once again this
- the Word of the Lord had become so mighty in Elisha that it was
- and say to him: — ‘As the Lord God of Israel liveth,
- Lord came unto him saying: — Get thee hence, and turn thee
- Kings, xix, 15, 16) we find these words: ‘And the Lord said
- pray thee; for the Lord hath sent me to Beth-el. (II Kings, ii,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: