Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ormuzd
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- came the name, ‘Ormuzd’, or, ‘The Spirit of
- throughout the universe is Ormuzd opposed by Ahriman. In these
- Ormuzd, and those spirit beings by whom he was served.
- doctrine of two worlds — the worlds of Ormuzd and of Ahriman;
- birth to both The Realm of Light (Ormuzd) and to The Realm of
- ‘Unity’ underlying Ormuzd and Ahriman. With reference
- Light-Realms of Ormuzd; but if we turn our eyes upon the past, we
- realize how the powers of Ahriman, which oppose Ormuzd, are
- profound. When we are midway, then is the light (Ormuzd)
- ever traversed by Ormuzd, The Spirit of Light. In other words,
- an expression of the activity of Ormuzd; while the Zodiac itself
- Ormuzd and Ahura Mazdao.
- forces ever flowing outward from the Light-Realms of Ormuzd. That
- We have stated that Zarathustra regarded Ormuzd
- gloom. In what way do the activities of Ormuzd and Ahriman find
- activities of Ormuzd proceeding from different directions, and
- While Ormuzd controls all active functions in the
- of Ormuzd is manifested in the full radiance of the sun, shining
- good genii standing by the side of Ormuzd.’ Zarathustra
- spirit entities; six or seven on the side of Ormuzd, and five or
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: