Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prophet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- Although Moses was the prophet of the Lord, who
- implied that Moses with his clairvoyant faculty, was a prophet
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- The prophet Elijah shines forth as one of the
- significance of the prophet Elijah, its true purport is at the
- the personality and significance of the prophet Elijah and his
- prophet Elijah [and, as will be seen later, his spiritual force
- of the nation, that the individuality known as the prophet Elijah
- Religious Schools, or Schools of the Prophets as they were called
- Initiation or Mystery Sanctuaries. Thus we find the prophet
- effect that HE, a prophet, was actually at work, but no man knew
- great spirit known in the Bible as Elijah the prophet. Then it
- was arranged that the priests and prophets of Baal, the name by
- the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal. We shall see how
- four hundred and fifty prophets.’ Who could understand
- Kings, xxi, 19); and then came yet another dire prophetic
- warning. All the sons of the prophets who were his colleagues in
- ‘And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at
- filled with the same force which the sons of the prophets had
- which flowed forth from that great prophet and his successor
- hundred and fifty prophets of Baal to be called to a final
- prophets’; for the story tells us that she merely compassed
- hundred and fifty prophets of Baal — she certainly accomplished
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- a prophet, bringing to them proofs of the existence of a
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: