Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: universe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- works and weaves as the Inner Spirit of the Universe, — In this
- image of the outer universe.
- realizes that he is so related to the universe that he can say:
- throughout the universe is Ormuzd opposed by Ahriman. In these
- with the workings of the universe and the attendant physical
- the manner in which the stars are grouped in the universe. Just
- activities bore to the universe as a whole. It is important that
- beyond this perceptual universe — a perfectly organized
- miniature of the great universe, and therefore all forces
- spread life throughout the whole universe, and which flow into
- permeates and lives throughout the universe, continues active in
- Again, the Izeds, who are present in the outer universe as a
- currents which flow throughout the universe. It is amazing that
- universe which leads mankind to the earnest belief that through
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- throughout the universe. A similar idea prevailed among the
- vast universe — the light-giving sun and the dark moon every
- exist in the universe, and finally upon those that are operative
- Universe — as having possessed in high degree the power of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- universe, so was prehistoric man confident that his soul and
- thou canst apprehend the Universe in all its glorious reality,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- universe — in the place where man’s soul is conscious of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- implies that we are surrounded by a universe of colour, sound,
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- awareness means in the total spectrum of the Universe.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: