Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: zodiac
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- Zodiac, taken together as forming a closed curve in space, should
- stars, later known as the Zodiac, that self-contained time-line
- the passage of the sun across the constellations of the Zodiac is
- an expression of the activity of Ormuzd; while the Zodiac itself
- The Zodiac are identical terms, just in the same way as are
- through the Zodiac takes place while it is light, as in the
- part of the Zodiac traversed by Ahura Mazdao in the daytime, or
- weaves unhindered by Ahriman. On the other hand, those Zodiacal
- as associated with the bright sections of the Zodiac (Zaruana
- in summer, and differs with every passing sign of the Zodiac.
- connection with the Zodiacal constellations as symbolical of the
- throughout all bright signs of the Zodiac, from Aries to Libra or
- bright Signs of the Zodiac, or emanates from those which are in
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- among the astronomical groups in such portrayals was the Zodiac,
- of the Zodiac, in their comparative repose; while the vowels and
- the constellations of the Zodiac as a whole. Hence it would
- knew that the Sun would shortly enter that part of the Zodiac
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: