Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: accept
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- tradition, are justly founded and must be accepted as authentic.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- acceptable or not, that this ancient culture is in some singular
- centres of culture, when we accept that knowledge which Spiritual
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- liberation from reincarnation which it accepts as an established
- acceptance of some such hypothesis as that put forward by
- driven to the acceptance of this concept as a truth brought
- of such investigations. We have found this vast world of accepted
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- accept as such; then, all unnoticed, as the account continues, we
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- accept from the very first all that I propose to bring forward,
- beliefs that the King himself accepted, and which, owing to the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- in, and dependent upon the accepted concepts of some prior age.
- Christ. We find, however that the universal acceptance of these
- thoughts and ideas, so far, not generally accepted.
- the twentieth century to gain general acceptance of the concepts
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- had yielded to the pressure of the Theosophists, and had accepted
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 3)
- accepted. Hence came that bitter feeling of antagonism
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: