Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- these paths, in order to attain to those truths and revelations
- merely maya (illusion), and turned from it in order to attain to
- being, in order to attain to Brahma — The Eternal — who shines
- be destined to attain to wiser and more advanced states of
- during that inner struggle to attain to perfection, and the
- within his very being; but before he can attain to the inner
- enemy opposed to our mystical attainment to perfection.
- constituted that you may attain even unto the highest of
- diverting man from his struggle toward the attainment of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- that knowledge attained through modern Egyptian research, if
- to attain to yet higher states of perfection, has of a verity
- invisible personality that struggles toward the attainment of a
- be attained, the one is by way of the Portal of Death; the other
- experience be attained. When this method is employed, the first
- himself and thus attain to Osiris. In other words, he was
- creation existences which have not attained to the higher level
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- our present intellectual science has been attained.
- express it, they must have already been exalted and attained the
- ‘When we attain to knowledge and to wisdom, it comes about
- attained to this freedom he may at last win redemption from
- attain to eternal bliss, we must not seek to withdraw ourselves
- youthful faults, committed at a time when I had not yet attained
- realms we cannot as yet hope to attain, because we have of our
- when man has attained to this state, his Ego is already raised to
- point of his mundane development has not yet been attained. Such
- has attained to something approaching to liberation from earthly
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- tribulations against which Moses struggled in order to attain to
- to a higher power of discernment and attain to an order of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- it rises upward, then hast thou attained thy desire and my power
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- has attained to a concept and an understanding that enables it to
- realize that the attainment of a true standard of conduct and all
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- this condition has been attained, man finds himself in a new
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: