Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- teachings of the ancient Indians, when we bear in mind that we
- potent impulses to bear upon human culture. That such was the
- the worst enemy of Ormuzd is regarded as that one which bears the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- when we approach this matter we must bear in mind that during
- dispersed in space, and that reflected, must bear some unknown
- relation which the planets and the forces which move them bear to
- bringing to bear upon these problems the mystic laws of the Great
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- Hence, we should forbear from all pronouncements
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- yet bear abundant fruit. That knowledge and understanding which
- We must bear in mind that in those ancient times
- manifest and bear fruit in some particular way at a later period,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- bears the name of Elijah. Few there were among those living, as
- of the actual individual who was the bearer of this mysterious
- am speaking, the actual bearer of the spirit of Elijah was a
- Naboth of the Bible, the physical bearer of the spiritual
- body of Naboth was in truth the bearer of Elijah’s spirit.
- how Naboth (who was in reality the bearer of the spirit of
- became ‘the bearer of his spirit’ and did according
- through the outer form of Naboth and bring influence to bear upon
- Naboth was ‘the bearer of his spirit’.
- dissolution of Naboth, the bearer of Elijah’s spirit. Thus
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- realms, and brought to bear upon the actual course of his
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- daily torment this bearing up against the ever-breaking waves of
- evolution, as the bearer and upholder of the ‘Principle of
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 3)
- life but will surely bear fruit, for it was the price
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- and brings a great illumination to bear upon many obscure points
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: