Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belief
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- other beliefs with which a flood of mystical culture is
- universe which leads mankind to the earnest belief that through
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- Such Egyptian beliefs as have come to us, one
- — for such a theory leads to the belief that a legend of this
- into this belief. The Egyptian conception was as follows: — When
- they harmonize with man’s present-day beliefs, even though
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- Buddhist belief. We might say, that with the majority of those
- belief, he gives expression to those deeply significant words, —
- actual belief in rebirth which matters for the present, for with
- upon two points. That Eastern wisdom should hold to the belief
- from the unhistoric to the historic — from a belief that the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- still a belief in One God — in One Great Spiritual Being in the
- beliefs that the King himself accepted, and which, owing to the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- became solely objects of belief. This spiritual faith, however,
- the utmost extent of general belief in this direction. But
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: