Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: centre
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- concealed within is the centre of spiritual existence in so far
- centre where our personality receives its crowning touch.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- centres of culture, when we accept that knowledge which Spiritual
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- intimately connected. The Christ-impulse, the centre of all,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- its very centre.
- In these days, if we consider the centre of our
- actually confronted with their true centre of being. Jean Paul,
- interwoven throughout the whole earth, is centred in the ‘I
- was essential that the centre of our being should first unfold in
- simple unit proceeding from some great universal Ego centre. If
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- centre of his soul. That he acted rightly in so doing was made
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- centre of human evolution. When we compare this gnostical concept
- made to centre all in the personality of Jesus of Nazareth, and
- human frame remains quiescent and sleeping, the actual centre of
- deepest life-centre has always been, so to speak, near at hand,
- nevertheless this very life-centre was something the awareness of
- that in the life-centre, the Ego, there manifests an element
- this ultimate centre of life broke in upon man’s
- life-centre, the Ego, born of that Spirit-World which passeth
- speak through the deep centre of man’s being, the
- Ego-centre; even as the spirit of the old Hebrew race spoke to
- centre of his being. It was because of this transcendent deed
- a Divine centre of spiritual radiance, shining forth with a light
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- centre the lecture activities of Rudolf Steiner were spread
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 3)
- attention of the widest circles became centred upon him,
- at the very centre of Spiritual life, was in response to
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- Anthroposophical Centres. The chief object of the exercises is to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: