You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: clock
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- When we look at a clock we cannot see what it is
- as the movements of the hands of a clock are mutually related,
- indicators on the face of a mighty cosmic clock. The Egyptian did
- saw in the cosmic clock an expression of the activity of those
- the human soul. Thus it came about that this mighty clock, this
- celestial clock. They gazed upward with thankful hearts, for the
- as of movements among the parts of some mighty cosmic clock. In
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- the cosmic clock had run down, and the call must go forth to