Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- awareness stretches outward into the great cosmos.
- replica of the Great Cosmos.’ Just as we have within us a
- teachings the whole cosmos is represented as typical of a
- part is merged in that of the whole cosmos, and that he has
- to a true and spiritually scientific view of the cosmos, that
- operative in the cosmos must be present in some manner within his
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- the cosmos; the while it has oft-times seemed as if my fancy had
- which was conceived as actively pervading the entire cosmos, as
- great cosmos. The Isis-Force may be pictured as the sun’s
- throughout the cosmos — and it was from the cosmos that the
- Cosmos. Hermes, or Thoth, was held in greatest veneration as One
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- the wide expanse of the cosmos, which can awaken in mankind a
- outlook concerning the cosmos, as set forth in Buddhistic
- all-inspiring Spirit of the cosmos. The baptism of Christ by
- into the cosmos and the world of spirit — and this outer realm
- secrets of the cosmos, and its chief feature lies in the special
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- powers of the cosmos might unceasingly play their several parts.
- case, the spirit of the cosmos manifested before Moses in an
- new consciousness proceeding from the great spirit of the cosmos,
- varied form. That spirit of the cosmos, which it was ordained
- That spirit from the cosmos, which Moses clearly
- Spirit of the cosmos. When at last he was left to himself with
- Great Spirit of the cosmos was really active in man’s Ego.
- the cosmos, manifest in deepest and most characteristic form in
- Spirits of the cosmos have some fixed and definite purpose
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- cosmos, Who rules over the superperceptual realm, and Who by
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- those concerning the cosmos. However, since the coming of the
- humanity, but with the surrounding world of the cosmos taken in
- part in man’s ideas concerning the cosmos. But in future
- man’s ideas concerning the cosmos, he has fallen into that
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- member of the cosmos — a part of the whole, and yet
- organism. When truly at one with the great cosmos it expands
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 3)
- Birth and Death, and their place in the Cosmos.
- The Riddle of the Soul and of the Cosmos and
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- riddle of human freedom in relation to the Cosmos, in so far as
- processes of the Cosmos. In contemplating the mission of Michael
- within the Cosmos this contradiction is dissolved.
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- cosmos and the Spirit-World, and Rudolf Steiner has shown how its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: