Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: disciple
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- his disciples the secret of strengthening their powers of
- cast your eyes upon the world.’ We know that the disciples
- that Zarathustra actually taught his disciples to recognize in
- clearly upon his disciples, and, using simple words, we can
- Zarathustra urged his disciples to turn their eyes upon the great
- disciples to a point where he could make clear to them that: —
- above outlined, Zarathustra’s disciples were enabled to
- Zarathustra and his disciples had a paramount
- disciples, by means of their spiritual insight, actually saw the
- which he preached to his disciples.
- disciples after this fashion: — ‘Those who follow the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- word and form, of the occult doctrines taught to the disciples
- teacher, his disciples, and his successors, imparted to us the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- (who was in a certain sense a disciple of
- story of how the Buddha, as he addressed his intimate disciples,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- became, to a certain extent, a disciple of Jethro, and through
- disciple of this great wise priest, opens with a description of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- earnest disciples, who looked up to him in reverence as one
- exalted far above them. These disciples realized to some extent
- followers and disciples of Elijah knew well where to seek him,
- striving was now at his disciple’s disposal, and he had
- disciples after His resurrection. Elisha’s subsequent
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- disciple:2 We must not regard the
- intense that each of His disciples must be ready to sacrifice all
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: