Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: enable
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- which will enable us not merely to be sensible of the outer world
- above outlined, Zarathustra’s disciples were enabled to
- and by means of his spiritual archetypes, Zarathustra was enabled
- should enable mankind to achieve a sweeping victory. This
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- which would enable them to look back into the misty past; when
- through this gift man was enabled to behold the spiritual realms.
- towards the development of such powers as enabled the Soul-Forces
- timely warnings of their ‘Watcher‘ enabled them to
- then barbarous people of that country an impulse, which enabled
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- there should come to him an understanding which would enable him
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- insight, born of Spiritual Science, which would have enabled him
- enabled to say: — ‘Such and such events are about to
- people of old were enabled to be closely associated with creation
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- of the means at its disposal, is enabled to shed fresh light upon
- it shall be enabled to look upon the world of spirit. The power
- devotion, was enabled to be in the actual presence of Elijah in a
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- it was in the manner above indicated that the soul was enabled to
- has attained to a concept and an understanding that enables it to
- from a position which is untenable, and rise to a state which
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- the impulse given to thought and will, enable humanity to span
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- Steiner was enabled to devise and evolve certain methods, whereby
- the departed, he is enabled to commune with them, not as does the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: