Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: essence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- soul, and thus merges himself in his very essence. The other
- we hold of the physical world to our actual spirit essence — the
- outward as a point of light from within man’s essence,
- essence — hardly appear in the spiritual life of our time,
- that in the sense of Zarathustranism, the essence of Light as it
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- spiritual essence in all mankind which did not emanate from that
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- and vital essence of Buddhism.
- been said, it is now apparent that it is in the very essence of
- divine essence that was spread about us and permeated our very
- the very essence of Buddhism, its sentiments and its convictions.
- conceptions which underlie Buddhism, to the root and essence of
- The innermost essence of Buddhism is best
- designate as the essence of the Christ-Being.
- upon Him that cosmic essence, that Spirit, symbolically
- grasped the true essence of the historical evolution of mankind.
- throughout all external being is the same spiritual essence which
- he sought to unify himself with that Divine essence which
- external life, is embodied the divine essence — the spirit.
- spiritual knowledge. The whole essence of the Christian cosmic
- (Sanskrit). A Bodisat, one whose essence is enlightenment, that
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- wonder, when this cosmic essence was first revealed to Moses that
- fitting receptacle replete with the essence of the Christ-Being.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- Now, the essence of Elisha’s request as
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- and later became the essence of the Church movement. It will be
- example. It was that Divine Essence which entered into the
- essence of this etheric nucleus is so low that unconsciousness
- Ego is the very essence of the Christ-Impulse; and the growth and
- Divine Essence which has lived and flowed in the blood of all
- most holy essence, flowing in upon the world, which is indeed
- deepest being does he become conscious of the Divine Essence —
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- receptacle and the radiating point of the divine essence. He
- must learn to know itself, must grasp its essence; it dare not
- material was their essence and their spirit. At such times, my
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- Self as the spiritual essence of the human being, is clearly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: