Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: faculty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- it came about that from epoch to epoch, the faculty through which
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- such faculty to interpret the symbols presented in terms of those
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- the clairvoyant faculty, but since then he has descended into the
- even while we possessed this faculty, we transgressed. If we
- different conscious faculty, which faculty no longer exists, for
- every faculty, in order to give truth to the affirmation: —
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- adequate faculty, or organ, wherewith he may realize that many
- that which is termed the clairvoyant faculty. We obtain the
- controls and regulates their existence. This faculty is no longer
- Egyptians, among whom the faculty of sense-perception was
- struck for the Egyptian culture, this faculty, once so prominent,
- we see that the ancient clairvoyant faculty had so far declined
- this faculty. It was because the blood that flowed in the veins
- itself of the new culture; for this new cultural faculty was
- understand that it was only in virtue of his clairvoyant faculty
- implied that Moses with his clairvoyant faculty, was a prophet
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- circumstances evinced a faculty in virtue of which the hidden
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- worn-out intellectual faculty, no ecstasy, no mystic intoxication
- The Theological Faculty and
- The Juristic Faculty and Theosophy.
- The Medical Faculty and Theosophy.
- The Philosophical Faculty and Theosophy.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: