Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- is useless to attempt to explain these two outstanding figures by
- The old Egyptians associated these two figures
- must precede the actual conception of the figure. After the soul
- human soul and that supreme spiritual figure — Osiris.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- characterized, that the outstanding figure of the Buddha can be
- outstanding figure whose personality was known as a
- portrayed the form and figure of a being, who through asceticism,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- familiar with this mighty figure, whose influence has endured
- sections which deal with the great outstanding figure and
- Legends merely in the light of transfigured typical dreams, as
- soul itself may display in the form of female figures — even
- great figure, there comes to us a sense of his true relation to
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- mankind; but, nevertheless, this significant figure appears
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- figure, and that during such state the power of the true inner
- figures there presented, as pictorial representations of things
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- central figure in Human Beingness.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: