Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- estimated from twenty-four up to twenty-eight, and even as high
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- every four times 365 years. Hence, after the lapse of each 1,460
- faded, until in this fourth stage in which we now live it is weak
- fourth millennium B.C., and possibly earlier. They were
- Sumerian peoples of the fourth millennium B.C. at least, and
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal. We shall see how
- priests of Baal, the four hundred and fifty opponents of Elijah
- four hundred and fifty prophets.’ Who could understand
- appear before King Ahab (I Kings, xviii, 1) and to cause the four
- Elijah that which he did unto thy four hundred and fifty
- desire was — to do unto Elijah as he had done unto the four
- four stages.
- I stand alone while opposed to me are the four hundred and fifty
- Next came the fourth stage of Elijah’s
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- no longer degrade the Gospels by discovering in them four
- Title: Turning Points: Contents
- (The first four lectures are part of GA 60 and the
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- like an echo of the quality of soul. At the fourth, which is the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: