Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: illusion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- merely maya (illusion), and turned from it in order to attain to
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- world of manifestations where all is illusion — all is
- state into one of sense-illusion, or that ‘Great
- sink into illusion — into Maya — but that again and again there
- in which we have our being is Maya, — illusion; that here life
- himself in a world of illusion; from which material existence the
- of Maya, or illusion. This great ‘Fall’ must,
- when I look around me I find nought but illusion — all is
- stand-point is: that the world is a great illusion, and must be
- things has been transformed into one of illusion, such that we no
- world be no longer an illusion, a vision of unreality, but a
- onward until the world has lost all power of illusion, and I can
- for all earthly deception and illusion. The while he stores
- which will carry him above all illusion and bring him to truth
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- endure forever. Illusion due to defect of memory is hardly
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- under an illusion that heat is emanating from some glowing
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- acquires a veritable understanding of truth and illusion, of good
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: