Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: near
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- recede, as it were, or appear of less moment; while in nearly all
- with longing from afar, and ye from near at hand — mark my
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- animal lying by the wayside, he did not dare to go near it, for
- aid, draw nearer to Osiris. He felt that in order to describe
- of the ancients in 3400 B.. in the Near East, was actually
- feet relics of the dim past were unearthed in clearly marked
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- of which has nearly set; but with the advent of Gautama it shone
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- Midian. Ex. ii, 15, 16] near-by to a well (a symbol betokening:
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- found outward expression in ‘The Vision near
- land-owner who lived so near him, and gave no thought as to why
- might say, that while Elijah-Naboth stood thus near at hand, he
- therefore prepare for death in the near future; for Jezebel would
- Spirit-World, we can draw nearer to an understanding of those
- necessary to gain the consent of the King. Now Naboth lived near
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- which approach ever nearer and nearer to the immaterial soul, and
- deepest life-centre has always been, so to speak, near at hand,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: