Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- Ferruhars, in addition to possessing the quality above-mentioned,
- spiritual gifts possessed by these Great Ones, and the position
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- externalized physical consciousness. It is for the possessor of
- possessor of that never-ceasing impulse to strive upward towards
- Universe — as having possessed in high degree the power of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- same time he was possessed of the Bodhisattva-consciousness, that
- Bodhisattva-Gautama. Gautama was possessed of a higher wisdom
- possessed of much wisdom, and through his knowledge there may
- possessed of wisdom; but because of that which is material and
- even while we possessed this faculty, we transgressed. If we
- may compensate for misdeeds enacted while in possession of a
- which I now possess. Such a change can alone come to pass when
- consciousness possessed by individual man of indissoluble
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- and for this reason: he did not possess that judgment and
- separate soul-force is pictured as possessing an attribute which
- did not possess, namely, that inspiration which Moses drew from
- nature of those peculiar psychic powers, once possessed by the
- understanding, while at the same time he possessed the old
- characteristics which it had heretofore possessed. It had found
- can, in a sense, assert that animals possess a measure of
- the possessor of a similar instinctive cognition to that above
- did not possess meteorological observatories, there were no
- already possessed other faculties of a spiritual order, which
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- possess some singular and hidden attribute of greatest import.
- possessor of a small property in his immediate vicinity; but Ahab
- or not, in virtue of inherent divine powers possessed by the
- this neighbour of Ahab’s is described as possessing a
- exalted powers which he possessed. While Elisha was thus uplifted
- which is as follows: — ‘Consider whether thou possessest
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- to look upon Him as One possessed of singular attributes, and
- but nevertheless possessed of human individuality.
- and measures rise freely, and while still possessed of its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: