Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: race
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- evolution of the human race, that in no case can any one quality
- people of any particular race, through one of these methods
- of that epoch marked by the life of the Grecian race, these two
- fact was regarded as a sign traced in the heavens indicating in
- and temptation, so do we find also the trace of other spiritual
- then it should be possible to trace and recognize their action to
- may be traced back, and shown to have its origin in that Great
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- investigations have found traces of certain things, clearly
- the evolution of the ancient races, and of a surety say: — Those
- the Egyptian race. It was ordained that these olden peoples
- other animals by this ancient race was most singular, and went to
- aboriginal races as representative of civilizations which have
- Man has long believed that if we trace
- traces of a highly spiritual primeval civilization, whose culture
- strata. Traces of eight superimposed cities were revealed, and
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- works, and his intellectuality, we find no trace of the Buddhist
- fact, becoming more and more clear that the prehistoric races had
- happenings of such a nature that the human race, to which I
- he is historically united with the whole human race, and while he
- extends to the entire human race with which we feel ourselves so
- The traces of my days on earth.’
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- ancient race becomes a sort of symbolical account of the
- special mission was assigned to each nation, race and tribe in
- all races, be they Ancient Indians, Persians, Babylonians,
- this or that race certain peculiarities of temperament, or
- evolution and development of the human race. Beings who stand
- clairvoyant consciousness in the human race yet to come. I have
- throughout the human race.
- passed. Henceforth, the race, if it should continue to live on,
- The Hebrew race was by nature thoroughly adapted
- of the race would continue to flow vigorously throughout future
- isolated and as a separate race they must develop through
- differs radically, nevertheless, we can clearly trace a definite
- embrace the new order of intellectual development.
- full measure of a content that shall once again embrace the
- characteristics of the Jewish race.
- When we regard the development of the human race
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- external occurrences, for their inception may oft-times be traced
- Hebrew race. It was well known that in truth the religion of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- Science, which traces man’s origin back to spiritual forms,
- beginning has been traced to external animal forms. Spiritual
- Ego-centre; even as the spirit of the old Hebrew race spoke to
- personality, a part of the ancient Hebrew race, I look back upon
- members of the old Hebrew race felt that they were united and at
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- The Elements of Theosophy. (The Human Races.)
- Paracelsus and Goethe.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: