Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: remain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- him (even though he remain outwardly a physical man in a material
- into the material world, but remained as if concealed in the
- remain incarnated.
- in contact are but stages of manifestation which have remained
- deep down beneath the remains of an ancient pottery factory, so
- deposit were ‘the remains of antediluvian houses ... the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- sublime, by a personality who most certainly had remained
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- representations, which although remaining similar in style and
- The above assertion will always remain ‘a
- I” (Ich bin ein Ich) — and these words remained for a
- would still remain endowed with the same temperament and national
- medium of their intellect have remained unmoved, the animals in
- if he but remain steadfast, he may indeed triumph over that which
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- drank of the waters of the brook so long as any remained; and
- inner Ego a new life, for it may no longer remain as it now is.
- not, — from that meal which remaineth, prepare the repast which
- were better to remain here’;4 the true significance of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- the general course of physical evolution, there remained behind
- this external progression, there still remains something which
- was made possible for it to remain for a time in a condition
- human frame remains quiescent and sleeping, the actual centre of
- future generations — just so long will he remain unable to
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- remaining in touch with the etheric and physical bodily elements,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: