Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: serve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- they are preserved for us, seem so strange to our present age, we
- and observe the workings of the Divine Spirit.’
- Ormuzd, and those spirit beings by whom he was served.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- carefully guarded and secretly preserved for thousands of years
- perceptions. There is a doctrine grey with age, still preserved
- much weeping and lamentation. If an Egyptian observed a dead
- things should be observed during such time as the soul might
- predecessors had known and they preserved civilization rather
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- wisdom as may serve to free him from those future reincarnations,
- still preserved a dim remembrance of the ancient primal
- following manner: — ‘We will observe and be active in this
- the manner in which I observe and comprehend this outer
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- observed, and which were truly of the spiritual realms,
- the greatest reserve, for in our present age mankind has no
- Egyptian civilization. The ancient culture had merely served to
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- carefully observe the lives of other people, using those methods
- all those things which it had observed and experienced while
- of which are still preserved in Legends, Myths and Mythologies
- Title: Turning Points: Cover Sheet
- reserved. No part of this book may be
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- outwards. The discourses were to serve in opening up a way toward
- burden which fate laid upon him, when by so doing he could serve
- be hindrances and restraints, do but serve to aide us in our
- Although the wisdom of the East deserves our
- observe productive and creative capacity in others. He
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: