Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- spirit entities; six or seven on the side of Ormuzd, and five or
- symbol of the inflowing of the seven good, and five evil,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- his meeting with Jethro’s seven daughters [in the land of
- ‘eternal feminine’. Thus in the seven daughters of
- Jethro, we recognize the seven human soul-forces, over which that
- In connection with Moses, reference is made to seven such forces,
- conception of the seven liberal arts,
- the seven active spiritual forces of soul-life in the seven
- the seven liberal arts were evolved and brought to light was as a
- consciousness which recognized that seven distinct faculties
- confronted with the collective aspect of these seven human
- seven human soul-forces to which reference is here made, are
- with the seven principles of man’s organism. These
- ‘seven principles’ are as follows: —
- considered to be seven in number, namely, music, grammar,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: