Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: train
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- constrained to manifest again and again in a single personality,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- is constrained to delve ever deeper and deeper into the remote
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- philosophies and the Yoga training, we find that these may be
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- incomprehensible to Pharaoh, who could only follow the old train
- freely just at those times when man, through his soul training,
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- training; after which, upon his return to the pulpit, he
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- that which science has been constrained to adopt, as in the case
- unswerving observance of that secrecy and restraint imposed upon
- plan of earnest training and development. He will no longer
- that restraint which ever hinders his upward progress, he would
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- be hindrances and restraints, do but serve to aide us in our
- and not in its repression and constraint. Those who opened their
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- be trained in freedeeds, so that the truly free, individual Self
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: