Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: veil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- leads behind the veil which is spread around us by our material
- our true being pierce the surrounding veil and for ever enter the
- within his very being — in the other, the veil is torn asunder
- the sense organs in general to the perceptual veil — so that the
- flowing contact with that which lies hidden behind the veil. With
- you must penetrate that veil of colours, and of sounds, which is
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- advanced thinkers, lies so mysteriously veiled at the very root
- disposition. If, indeed, we can but pierce this dark veil, then
- but the powers in the spiritual world are never thus veiled to
- beyond the veil. Beings who correct, watch over, and protect
- whose deeds is cast a veil impenetrable to external
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- material life in a veil of Maya.’ The Buddhist’s
- veiled. Veiled, because in the past we have been associated with
- Ego, which he alone has veiled; so that through his awakening he
- own act, enveloped the inner being as with a veil. The idea of
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- History will not permit that veil to be
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- can only be unveiled by those supersensible means at the disposal
- into the actual circumstances which led to the close veiling of
- where thou canst unveil the profoundest depths of all that is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: