Searching Turning Points Spiritual History
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 1: Zarathustra
- the spiritual elements of truth, wisdom and perception, far
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 2: Hermes
- the Egyptians should gain wisdom and understanding from this
- wisdom, he also called himself Hermes, according to an old custom
- believed that in him the primeval wisdom of the old Hermes lived
- a profound sentiment concerning primeval wisdom, which filled
- the Isis-Force within, in virtue of mere earthly wisdom born of
- system from the air. All this wisdom descended upon him — the
- wisdom of Hermes. One might say that ‘The Old Wise
- chronicles concerning cosmic wisdom. From that inspiration which
- spirit of wisdom descended upon Hermes. It was evident to the
- ascribed the dawn of that primordial Holy Wisdom which came to
- elements of the ancient wisdom which now finds expression —
- wisdom, but they experienced a sentiment in deepest moral sense,
- the wisdom of the ancient Egyptians was permeated throughout with
- closely associated with holiness, all wisdom with piety and all
- the knowledge and wisdom that was then vouchsafed had truly
- moral bond between their wisdom and the soul, so that the latter
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- wisdom as may serve to free him from those future reincarnations,
- of our wisdom, and our science — was first developed from
- first connected with and referred back to that ancient wisdom
- wisdom, but to a specific order of primordial feeling and
- wisdom, to succour and to aid humanity. This primordial
- primeval wisdom; which, however, in the light of Indian
- has sunk so low, that the wisdom and the knowledge which this
- say, his soul became filled with primordial wisdom. By so doing
- consciousness so imbued with inner wisdom garnered from previous
- wisdom which underlies development in all being, there is an
- Bodhisattva-Gautama. Gautama was possessed of a higher wisdom
- ‘When we attain to knowledge and to wisdom, it comes about
- that in virtue of such wisdom we are led onwards toward
- wisdom that would thus mingle these destructive factors with
- possessed of much wisdom, and through his knowledge there may
- his wisdom became ever greater and greater, till at last he could
- wisdom, can never solve the ultimate secrets of our being, for
- possessed of wisdom; but because of that which is material and
- the wisdom of a Bodhisattva.
- veritable wisdom, indeed, so little of this quality is manifested
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 4: Moses
- period, or upon any special mission, for that wisdom which was
- ever-lasting germ of wisdom implanted in the soul of Moses, found
- — source of wisdom). Anyone who would comprehend the deeper
- understanding; and this ability [and his wisdom] were
- wisdom that made possible the transition from the old order of
- wisdom which Moses acquired through his clairvoyant powers
- wisdom springs once more into life, thus causing humanity to
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 5: Elijah
- order that there may come therefrom the wisdom necessary to the
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 6: Christ and the Twentieth Century
- spiritual wisdom claimed by the Gnostics], that grand and mighty
- higher wisdom, and various degrees of light and shade in that
- with the dawn of Christianity. This higher spiritual wisdom
- wisdom actually look upon this descent of a purely spiritual
- qualities and wisdom from the Spirit-World, which up to then no
- wisdom concerning The Christ in the above manner, in order that
- in character to this ancient higher spiritual wisdom, the
- learn that this olden wisdom originated with those who had
- following three years when He drew inspiration and wisdom from
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 1)
- the study of Oriental Wisdom, in that form in which it was
- in order to obtain primeval wisdom; forward progress must be made
- Although the wisdom of the East deserves our
- understanding. Veritable primeval wisdom contains the heart and
- Title: Turning Points: Introduction (part 2)
- The Basis of Wisdom in Religions.
- The Teachings of Wisdom in Christianity.
- Wisdom and Health.
- Wisdom and the Bible.
- Wisdom and the Bible (continued).
- Wisdom and The Bible (Old Testament).
- Wisdom and The Bible (New Testament).
- Title: Turning Points: Preface
- the Wisdom descended to the final stage of
- Title: Turning Points: Translator Preface
- sophia, wisdom. In virtue of his great spiritual gifts
- penetrate its secrets; that knowledge and wisdom which comes to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: