Searching The Worldview of Herman Grimm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: michelangelo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- artists like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci,
- Thus, for him, Michelangelo, along with Raphael, Savonarola,
- even his works on Homer, on Raphael, on Michelangelo, on
- Michelangelo and Goethe. And, bearing in mind what is set
- and Michelangelo. This is a precursor, however, to further
- “If, by some miracle, Michelangelo were called from the
- and Michelangelo one can confine oneself to reporting what they
- in describing the life of Michelangelo. The portrayal of the
- life of Michelangelo by Herman Grimm is a marvellous
- the life of that time, the figure of Michelangelo stands out
- Savonarola, and finally Michelangelo himself, evident.
- up as a spiritual descendant of Goethe. With his Michelangelo
- before Michelangelo, and in depicting his actual manner of
- portrayals of Homer, Michelangelo and Goethe with his Raphael
- Raphael, the creations of Michelangelo, the experiences of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: