Searching The Worldview of Herman Grimm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- idea stood before his mind's eye of following three millennia
- up to the summit from which the total stream can be surveyed.
- eye as something so beautiful, so colossal, so magnificent that
- eyes as he lay there, his heart shot through, was when she bent
- over him and their eyes met in a certain expression. An
- spirit gave way at the moment his eyes assumed the peculiarity
- her eternally. Her eyes wandered hither and thither looking for
- to touch herself, but not a limb obeyed her. All was completely
- the eyes. And to the extent the thought grew to become
- bursts open, from which a blossom grows before our eyes, there
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: