Searching The Worldview of Herman Grimm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- characteristic figure of modern life, and yet he is, at the
- Herman Grimm is sparing in what he has to say about the figure
- actually proceed from the figure of Christ — one of
- the Christ figure had undergone changes over the
- the figures and their gestures, while standing inwardly before
- cultural figures:
- coming to terms with such a world-historical figure as Raphael.
- the life of that time, the figure of Michelangelo stands out
- significantly from other figures — as also from the
- painters of that time — followed by figures such as
- the single Homeric figures, some scholars will inevitably say,
- backwards, drawing her after him, the whole magnificent figure
- near to him. It is better to contemplate such a figure as a
- when his mild figure appears before them — prompting them
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: