Searching The Worldview of Herman Grimm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- same time, so distinctive and unique as to stand apart. Today's
- enable one to understand the Greek world. Yet what the Greeks
- beginnings of the Greek world. Adopting his general standpoint,
- actually stand with regard to this interplay of the world of
- humanity's development stands before his soul: the Christ
- later, of Goethe. He grants us the feeling of standing as
- the figures and their gestures, while standing inwardly before
- then stands before us with such boldness that we are sometimes
- would humbly stand aside to let him pass; if Raphael came by, I
- becomes understandable that such a spirit had to struggle in
- the life of that time, the figure of Michelangelo stands out
- himself with other matters, he succeeds in standing as it were,
- for those who adhere to the standpoint of erudite scholars,
- unbridgeable prejudice outstanding, However, the expression
- stand as alien and isolated in modern cultural life. We have
- if he does not share the same standpoint completely, we do
- nonetheless stand — or can at least stand, immeasurably
- “With what existential joy did this human being stand in
- words: With what existential joy did Herman Grimm stand in
- even those distance themselves from him, if they but understand
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: