Searching The Worldview of Herman Grimm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- Herman Grimm's whole lifework bears something of the same
- and complete. In taking up the works of Herman Grimm, we
- of Goethe's works. And we gladly follow him in pursuing this
- individual in contemplating Goethe's work. In the end, we are
- led by Herman Grimm to the point where the work takes its start
- experienced has found its rebirth in the works of Greek art,
- creative folk-phantasy at work in western culture — a
- colossal strength, that continues to work on throughout the
- “Künstler und Kunstwerke” [Artists and Works
- Raphael and so on, followed by the works of
- attention to a specific work of art — be it Raphael's
- work. In considering with him the arrangement of colours,
- the work of art, there emerges for us something like a tableau
- intimate aspects of the work of art in question and is then led
- segments of an enormous work. Even in only reading a' book
- were cut out from a colossal work setting forth the whole
- before such a colossal work, having opened it, and as though
- work. However, he placed no more value on what had been printed
- fond of Herman Grimm, remaining so, and in valuing his work and
- even his works on Homer, on Raphael, on Michelangelo, on
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm: Other Books by Peter Stebbing
- Selected Works of Herman Grimm in English
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: