You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: great
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Redemption of Thinking: Lecture I:
- the Great (1193-1280) and Thomas Aquinas (~1225-1274), but in
- understand the great philosopher Aristotle who concludes the
- the Great and Thomas Aquinas. Then the quarrel between realists
- Title: Redemption of Thinking: Lecture II:
- and with philosophy on the other side as Albert the Great and
- the Great who lived from the twelfth to the thirteenth century
- greatness of Augustine. They faced that what was western
- West, and it lived up to Albert the Great and Thomas Aquinas.
- influenced Albert the Great and Thomas Aquinas.
- sensory-extrasensory vision of the human being. One gets great
- Before Albert the Great and Thomas Aquinas
- logical decomposition and with the greatest possible mental
- Title: Redemption of Thinking: Lecture III:
- Great and Thomas Aquinas and some others. Then the European
- applying the great thoughts like those of High Scholasticism to