Searching The Redemption of Thinking
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wolf
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Redemption of Thinking: Lecture I:
- concept “wolf” if he sees the human being, he
- Title: Redemption of Thinking: Lecture II:
- individual things, like to a single wolf or to a single human
- humanity, the type or genus of lion, the type or genus of wolf,
- the universals humanity, lion, wolf and so on.
- human beings, not the type wolf, but single wolves. However, on
- the other side, we cannot regard that what we study as the wolf
- that, because then we would have to suppose that a wolf becomes
- not do it; the wolf remains wolf. Nevertheless, the wolf type
- that what the wolf is because the eye sees it, the ear hears it
- type “wolf” develops. He experiences something that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: