Searching Greek and Germanic Mythology in the Light of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture I - The Prometheus Saga
- dexterity. The Atlanteans still led quite a different life. They had
- characteristic, which we understand if we look back to the Atlantean
- was still bound up with the life-force. The Atlantean root-race was
- movement of engines and freight, in the same way the Atlanteans had
- Atlantean man was still able to subjugate living nature; the spirit of
- root-race is chained to the mineral forces, as the Atlantean race was
- said earlier of the control by the Atlanteans over Prana (the
- the Atlantean stood at a still lower stage. His etheric body still had
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture II - The Argonaut Saga and the Odyssey
- man was more a being of memory. Up to the fourth Atlantean
- makes up our present-day culture, began in the fifth Atlantean period
- periods of Atlantis. The Atlantean acquires more and more the capacity
- ends. They were fully developed astral forces which the Atlantean
- writings, when the Atlantean races lapsed into the wildest arts of
- Now we go on to a point when, after the Atlantean flood, men became
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture III - The Sigfried Saga
- of Atlantis which had been brought over by Atlantean initiates. Wotan
- bearer of the elements of Atlantean culture into these parts.
- had these faculties. They originated in Atlantis, Atlantean initiates
- remnants of Atlantean culture. An earlier stage of culture has been
- in the Atlantean culture are a hindrance to further development, they
- Attila, identical with Etzel, who was initiated in the Atlantean
- throwing in her lot with these Atlantean elements and succeeds in
- Wotan, who comes over from Atlantean times; then Odin. Wotan
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: