Searching Greek and Germanic Mythology in the Light of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture II - The Argonaut Saga and the Odyssey
- beginning of a particular influence on the human race which still
- that time had led hidden lives, to gain an influence on evolution. And
- associated with love. Cold, calculating science is under the influence
- of these backward Beings. Thus the influence of these Beings, who are
- in the higher wisdom, the influence of those Beings, who are not
- influence, in the first place to the pupils of the Mysteries, and then
- activity, under the influence of the Beings I have mentioned; it was
- nevertheless effective. It had an influence on Greek art and culture.
- Only on external knowledge was it henceforth to have no influence.
- influence of the sirens, who lead men astray by their magic songs. We
- passions became so distorted under the influence of the forces of
- under the influence of these black arts that it could only be
- art, with forces which influenced intellectual life after the flood.
- developing in them under the influence of Manu. In all occult writings
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture III - The Sigfried Saga
- is our fifth sub-race which was to be the most strongly influenced by
- races of northern Europe knew that they had to beware of the influence
- from the East. Christianity knew that this influence could do it no
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture IV - The Trojan War
- were under the influence of higher beings. They were directly
- except one, a goddess who hitherto had had no influence on the earth,
- an influence will have developed, not in higher spheres, but in the
- influence is still in its infancy, but it is nevertheless already
- something that points to the influence of a specific principle on the
- it already has a great importance, it has a great influence upon what
- fire will acquire great influence on what lives in the human heart.
- Troy is a state in which the king is under the influence of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: