Searching Greek and Germanic Mythology in the Light of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: life
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture I - The Prometheus Saga
- dexterity. The Atlanteans still led quite a different life. They had
- was still bound up with the life-force. The Atlantean root-race was
- the fifth root-race can only control lifeless nature, the latent
- bound up with the life forces. All Promethean force is chained to the
- Buddhi (Life-Spirit) has an occult connection with the larynx, and
- life-force permeating the etheric body) you will see that in one way
- The vulture gnaws at the human liver, the basis of life; so does this
- force of the fifth root-race gnaw at the essential life-forces of man,
- to give him energy for life in the future9.
- Adam Cadmon. See also Rudolf Steiner's lecture given at Oxford, 22nd August, 1922, which appears in English in the book Man's Life on Earth and in the Spiritual World.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture II - The Argonaut Saga and the Odyssey
- to make use of the forces of life, to apply these forces for his own
- art, with forces which influenced intellectual life after the flood.
- life. If he has accomplished that successfully, if he has recognized
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture III - The Sigfried Saga
- To begin with, life at the Court in Worms revolves round three heroes:
- an initiate who represents the highest streams of spiritual life, but,
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture IV - The Trojan War
- There we have an important transition. Spiritual life descends for the
- signify different stages of soul-life on the higher, spiritual plane.
- something of great significance in the sphere of the mental life of
- existing life of separation. The power of kama still conceals the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: