Searching Greek and Germanic Mythology in the Light of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture I - The Prometheus Saga
- Prometheus belongs to the world of Greek saga. He and his brother
- means whereby they could save themselves and be no longer entirely
- Caucasus, and was forced to endure there much suffering over a long
- of the nose as belonging to what is essentially physical-mineral.
- does not yet belong to the earth, who has not yet evolved the organs
- for earthly sight, who still belongs to the Uranus-nature, to heaven.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture II - The Argonaut Saga and the Odyssey
- belonged in their whole nature to what we call the Moon evolution.
- intelligence had now attained a special importance. The longing awoke
- long journey of the human race. Odysseus is the representative of the
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture III - The Sigfried Saga
- is the immediate predecessor of Christianity. Hagen belongs to an
- belonged to an earlier culture, and who were represented by Hagen, had
- heroes are introduced, for they belong to a period that has already
- Mysteries long before the emergence of Christianity. These events were
- it. The Siegfried saga had long been the apocalypse of the northern
- long to wait, so long to live in a state of expectancy. Theirs was a
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture IV - The Trojan War
- everything emanates. The priest belongs to the first caste, the
- who are no longer associated with priestly power. This fourth sub-race
- long as there were priests in the old sense, it was not possible for
- Now things are no longer decided on the higher level, but Paris is
- longer make a distinction between his own well-being and the
- the divine principle which no longer separates man from man, but
- brotherliness it will become the divine love. But so long as it makes
- long preceded the Eleusinian Mysteries this important moment,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: