Searching Greek and Germanic Mythology in the Light of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: third
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture I - The Prometheus Saga
- interpretations. The third stage is the one in which they can, in a
- third, fourth, and right into the fifth root-race.
- descended at the time of the third root-race, one of the leaders who
- body, and thirdly his astral body, you have what in the fifth
- beyond the middle of the third race, the Lemurian, we find no men as
- outset that anyone who reaches the third interpretation may take it
- thirdly, the occult significance, where again a literal
- The Secret Doctrine. Vol. 2, Part 2, Section 6. (pp. 546 556 in the third edition.)
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture II - The Argonaut Saga and the Odyssey
- from the third to the fourth culture-epoch of our present root-race.
- second stage of interpretation; to-day we will look at the third.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture III - The Sigfried Saga
- which Zarathustra gave a religion. The third sub-race was the
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture IV - The Trojan War
- magician, is the counselor of priest-kings. During the third sub-race
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: