Searching Greek and Germanic Mythology in the Light of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture I - The Prometheus Saga
- initiated not only into wisdom but into deed. He runs through
- Title: Lecture: Greek and Germanic Mythology: Lecture II - The Argonaut Saga and the Odyssey
- wisdom hitherto attained in human evolution has been fundamentally
- in the higher wisdom, the influence of those Beings, who are not
- the external wisdom, looked upon the ancient wisdom, which had
- which this dispassionate, dry wisdom separated itself from the
- all-embracing primeval wisdom. In the eighth century B.C., the passage
- united with love, and thereby of the primeval wisdom. This primeval
- wisdom had now been lost, and had given place to a culture of external
- wisdom. The priests of the Greek. Mysteries expressed this whole
- Atlantis, this fleece, this wisdom, had been the common possession of
- Thus we are told that a primeval wisdom existed among the people of
- anew; by bringing the primeval wisdom back again to Greece, Theseus,
- Mystery-wisdom is united with love. It is a wisdom which cannot be
- into mystery-wisdom and external knowledge. The one stream was
- from Greek occult wisdom. The schools of initiation, in which was
- wisdom. Thus the pupil was led on to the astral and the mental planes
- place. The Argonaut saga is a picture of the primeval wisdom. It shows
- the great wisdom teaching of Manu4 who, in the sub-race
- then he comes to Calypso, to the hidden wisdom. Then he can take a
- higher occult wisdom teaches you something, you can also weave around
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: