Searching Foundations of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodhisattva
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Contents
- animals; 4. Bodhisattvas: human beings who have become creative for
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Glossary of Indian-Theosophical Terms
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Notes
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture VI
- cold-blooded animals; 4. Bodhisattvas: human beings who have become
- and has thus become a creator, is called a Bodhisattva, which means a
- order to be able to create, only then is one a Bodhisattva;
- Buddha, Zarathustra, for example, were Bodhisattvas.
- higher than the Bodhisattvas. The latter are able to order evolution
- thirdly Nirmana-kayas, fourthly Bodhisattvas, fifthly pure human
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture VII
- Moon-Nirmana-kayas, Bodhisattvas, Pitris and pure human beings did not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: