Searching Foundations of Esotericism
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: silver
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Foundations of Esotericism: Notes
- Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age
- The Silver Age – Treta Yuga = about 15,000 years
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXVI
- Gold, silver, platinum and so on all pass through certain conditions.
- solidified sunlight. Silver is solidified moonlight. All mineral
- more spiritualised, quicksilver will also become solid. At one time
- gold and silver formed drops just as water does now. The fact that
- mission. In the middle of the Atlantean Root-Race quicksilver was
- brought down from Mercury in etheric form. Had we not had quicksilver
- quicksilver we have to see what was incorporated in the Earth in the
- connection with Mars, quicksilver with Buddhi-Mercury. Certain people
- preceded the Mars-Age. The Moon contains silver. Still earlier took
- Golden Age; Moonlight and silver: the Silver Age; Mars and iron: the
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXVIII
- silver and the other metals ran, were fluid. When within the water,
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXXI
- normal surroundings, sold for twenty pieces of silver and cast into a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: